How to schedule a visit to see your loved one in four simple steps
At the top of the nursing home page please select your preferred visit date, followed by your preferred time, from the times available. Click here to find links for all nursing homes pages.
A few of our homes have different wards or specialist care areas within their home so please do select the area your loved one resides in before proceeding.
Confirm who is visiting – your good self or another member of the family.
If visiting for the first time you will be asked to set up an account, you will only have to do this once.
– enter your email address and press submit
– on the next screen you will be asked for your contact information and preferred password for when you go to login on subsequent visits
– click submit when all entered.
Double check that your visit details are correct and click ‘confirm booking’.
– You will receive a confirmation email of your visit
– You will also receive text reminders to your mobile phone
If you have any difficulty at any stage we are here to help you. Just call the nursing home and the administrator will be happy to assist you. Click here to find the contact details of all our homes.
Thank you for your patience as we open our homes in a phased approach, underpinned by public health infection control advice and guidance from HSE.